eDermastamp® therapy triggers the body’s spontaneous healing process using Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), stimulating cell proliferation and causing the formation of new collagen. This results in a thicker, more supple, cellular matrix. Results: visibly younger-looking skin.
Micro-needling causes minimally invasive precision micro-injuries of the epidermis and dermis, without causing open wounds or ablative damage. The puncturing channels close after a short time and these micro-injuries trigger the body’s wound healing cascade, which induces increased collagen production in the treated skin. eDermastamp® triggers the construction of new tissue by stimulating healthy cell regeneration in precision-targeted areas that show the signs of aging.
- Approved by Health Canada: The eDermastamp® is approved by Health Canada. There are countless imitation products on the market that are not approved by Health Canada, so we recommend you do your research to protect your health and safety
- Certified Medical-Grade Equipment: Meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more
- Safe Micro-Needles: The medical-grade micro-needles of the eDermastamp® are atraumatic (non-traumatic) cone-shaped needles that displace the skin during the puncture process, creating a micro-wound that seals within minutes of treatment
- Non-Ablative: Where other scars and anti-aging treatments are ablative (destroying tissue), the eDermastamp® respects the integrity of the epidermis and dermis, using atraumatic (non-traumatic) perforations to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
- The Dermaroller®’s superior design gets results with a minimal amount of penetration force required, offering a safer and more comfortable treatment
- The Dermaroller® does not damage tissue; it’s designed to trigger cell proliferation in a minimally invasive manner
- Is suitable for all skin types
- Is suitable for all scare depths
- Can be used on almost all skin areas, except for mucous membrane and the eyes. Areas around the eye should be treated with caution. However, micro-needling is contraindicated in patients with a history of keloids.
- Provides visible results after a single treatment and results improve with subsequent treatments (3-6 treatment sessions are typically recommended; 6-8 treatments for scaring)
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call 780-761-DERM today to learn more and book your complimentary consultation.